Both men and women can experience sexual dysfunction. It is a relatively common problem, with more than 40 percent of women and 30 percent of men reporting some level of dysfunction. It can occur at any age, but most often sexual dysfunction occurs in people between the ages of 40 and 65.
Erectile dysfunction, commonly referred to as ED, is defined as the inability to attain or maintain an erection needed for sexual performance. It affects over 12 million men in the United States. Although erectile dysfunction can affect men of any age once they pass puberty, it is most common in men over 40 years old and its likelihood increases with age.
Many people are embarrassed to talk about sexual dysfunction, so they hesitate to see a doctor about treatment. If you or your partner are experiencing sexual dysfunction, there are treatments available here at DuPont Aesthetics.
Revive-PTM addresses male sexual health concerns. Experience stronger, firmer erections, resolution of penile pain with erection, have better overall blood flow to the penis, improved sexual stamina, and Increased penile length and girth!
What are the types of sexual dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction generally is classified into four categories:
- Desire disorders —lack of sexual desire or interest in sex
- Arousal disorders —inability to become physically aroused or excited during sexual activity
- Orgasm disorders —delay or absence of orgasm (climax)
- Pain disorders — pain during intercourse
Who is affected by sexual dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction can affect any age, although it is more common in men over 40 because it is often related to a decline in health associated with aging.
What causes sexual dysfunction?
- Physical causes — Many physical and/or medical conditions can cause problems with sexual function.
- heart and vascular (blood vessel) disease
- neurological disorders
- hormonal imbalances
- chronic diseases such as kidney or liver failure
- alcoholism and drug abuse.
Medication side effects, (anti-hypertensives, antidepressants, antihistamines, etc) Psychological causes
- work-related stress and anxiety,
- concern about sexual performance,
- marital or relationship problems,
- feelings of guilt,
- concerns about body image
- past sexual trauma.
The Revive-PTM procedure is a proprietary method developed by Dr. Mary DuPont using autologous (your own) blood-derived growth factors to improve male sexual health. Many patients may experience the following benefits:
- Immediate larger penis
- Strengthen the penis
- Straighten the penis (Peyronie’s Disease)
- Increase circulation within the penis
- Improve the results of pharmaceutical therapies (such as Viagra, Levitra or Cialis) if still needed after treatment
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes)
- Increase size by design (can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (uses your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRF since it’s your own cells and has ZERO additives)