The Mojo Shot™️ for Men:
- Helps with ED
- Allows for firmer, more durable erections.
- Can increase penis length and/or girth.
- The Mojo Shot is a form of advanced stem cell therapy.
- Uses PRF
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is defined as a man not being able to achieve or maintain an erection.
The condition affects over 30 million men in the United States. ED can contribute to a lack of self-confidence and relationship problems. ED can be caused by physical or psychological problems.
Physical causes of ED:
- Heart disease or heart failure
- High cholesterol
- Neurological disease (Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, etc)
- Sleep Disorders
- Metabolic syndrome (combination of increased abdominal girth, insulin resistance, hypertension, and high cholesterol)
- Prostate conditions and treatments (radiation, surgery, medications)
- Hormonal: low testosterone, high estradiol, high prolactin, low GH
Dr. DuPont performs the MOJO MAX™ procedure in her Chevy Chase, MD office.
Penis enlargement can be achieved with a minimally invasive injection of dermal fillers.
About the MOJO MAX™ Penis Enlargement Procedure
The size and length of the penis can greatly affect the confidence and self esteem of a man. For those who desire a minimally invasive method for temporarily increasing the size of the penis, dermal fillers can be injected around the penis shaft to augment girth and length. As a Board Certified Urology Surgeon, Dr. Mary C. DuPont is highly trained in treating men with various urological issues, including those seeking penis enlargement with dermal fillers. Dr. DuPont is the inventor of the MOJO MAX™ penis enlargement procedure.
While there is no ONE method of penis enlargement that is universally recognized as safe or effective, hyaluronic acid fillers can achieve an increase in size while offering temporary and reversible effects. If a more permanent result is desired, a penile implant can be surgically placed to increase size and also help those who suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Before injection, the groin area will be cleansed and the penis anesthetized with a topical numbing agent. Next, filler will be injected around the penile shaft with either a hyaluronic acid or collagen based filler just beneath the skin. The procedure will take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
The goal of dermal filler injections into the penis is to increase penile length and girth.