- Unique collagen biostimulant.
- Benefits of a facelift without the risks of going under the knife.
- Lasts for at least 5 years.
- No down time.
- Immediate results.
- FDA approved since 2006
Dr. DuPont is a leading injector of Bellafill using advanced techniques. It is the first and only FDA approved non-resorbable filler. It is also the only FDA filler approved for the correction of moderate to severe, distensible, acne scars.
In Dr. DuPont’s hands, long-term improvements in facial volumization can be achieved to lift, contour, and shape. Utilizing her artistry, skill, and eye for detail, Dr. DuPont achieves extraordinary results with fillers, collagen stimulators, and platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) derived from the patient’s own blood.
Our skin becomes weaker and thinner as we age due to a loss of collagen, the main structural protein in skin. Genetics and lifestyle choices (smoking, sun exposure, alcohol use, diet, stress) also have an impact on our appearance. Of the over 20 types of collagen, the main skin types are Type 1 and Type 3.
Bellafill stimulates Type 1 and Type 3 collagen to restore youthful volume. An article featured in Elle magazine highlights Bellafill and provides more in-depth information about collagen:
Typical Signs of Aging at Each Decade of Life
20’s: fine lines begin to appear with motion around the eyes and lips
30’s: sharp decline in collagen and elastin and skin becomes less resilient. Fine lines are now visible even at rest.
40’s: skin elasticity, collagen and volume loss results in sagging skin and deeper folds and wrinkles
50+: typical heart shaped face is flipped upside down creating jowls and sunken cheeks. Age spots, mottled pigmentation, appear and skin becomes drier.
The Beautiful Benefits of Bellafill
- Bellafill is a biostimulant composed of 80% collagen and 20% polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) that provides immediate and long lasting correction by stimulating your own collagen synthesis long term. Over time, the collagen dissipates and fibroblast cells use the PMMA microspheres as a scaffold to deposit your own collagen. Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) is a biocompatible material that has been used in medical implants for 65 years. PMMA helps to replace lost collagen by working with your body’s natural processes.
- Simple, in office treatment
- Natural Looking Correction
- Little to no downtime. You can immediately return to normal activities.
- As with any injectable filler, you may experience temporary swelling, redness, pain, bruising, lumps/bumps, itching and discoloration at the injection site. These side effects are normally gone after a few days.
How Is Bellafill Different?
- Unlike temporary injectable wrinkle fillers that are broken down and eventually absorbed by your body, the unique microspheres in Bellafill are not absorbed by your body. They work with your skin to produce collagen which provides the support your skin needs for natural, long lasting results.
- Only FDA filler https://youtu.be/p292fXAQdWU
- With Bellafill, treatments improve over the course of several months and stand the test of time.
- Avoids the discomfort of having repeat injections year after year to maintain your wrinkle correction.
- Economical investment because you spend less money over time compared to temporary fillers.
What Is Filler Fatigue?
- Defined as a feeling of frustration having to come in so frequently for treatments to maintain a youthful appearance.
- Over 77% of patients complain about the time, cost, and pain associated with temporary filler injections.
- Bellafill saves time and provides more value over the long run compared to other fillers.
Am I A Good Candidate for Bellafill?
- Works with all skin types, and in men and women.
- If you have a bleeding disorder, a history of severe allergies, have known bovine collagen allergy, are allergic to lidocaine, or are prone to thick scar formation and/or excessive scarring, you should discuss your particular situation with Dr. DuPont.